Leopallooza Festival is a multi award-winning, grass roots music festival that celebrates the very best in new, up-and-coming and established bands, artists and DJs within our bespoke festival site which is nestled in a hidden, tree-filled Cornish valley, just a few miles from the sea.
The greatest house party – in a field. Come and join the party
The Wyldes, EX22 6UX
27th – 29th July 2018
Select your tickets below
Limited time offer
Terms & Conditions
- All 3 day tickets include free camping on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
- Sunday tickets allow free camping on the Sunday night.
- If you’re planning to park a car or bring a campervan, then you must add the relevant parking or campervan ticket to your order. Buy them here
- Golden Squirrel tickets allow access to the Golden Hollow, including gourmet food, luxury showers and toilets and a separate camping area. No parking or campervan pass is needed with a Golden Squirrel ticket.
- If you are over 18 you must bring a valid photo ID: passport, driving licence, Prove It and Citizen Cards accepted.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult aged 25 or over.
- Student ticket holders must bring a valid NUS card on entry
- The site is open from 9am Friday 27th July until 2pm Monday 30th July.
- Please contact us for group bookings – email@example.com
- For further ticket information, head for the FAQs